Thursday, May 14, 2009

gray day...

So today I woke up to a gray, chilly day outside... not a good way to start the day! So instead of wishing I could be somewhere else that is warm and sunny, I am trying to think of great things about the day-

#1 It's art day today, so I actually get 2 1/2 hours to enjoy my house with no one else in it! YAY!!

#2 I can play Guitar Hero all by myself and not have to worry about being the bad one in the group... those of you that have teenagers understand what I mean. :)

#3 Hopefully today my middle school team will win their meet against Voyager- GO OV!!! We are a small team, but I am so impressed with each and every swimmer this year- they are FABULOUS!

#4 I have great kids, a wonderful husband and an extended family and friends that are all there when I need them and love me for who I am each and every day- what could be better than that?! Well, ok, if we added sun, it could be a little better, but ya know...

I hope that you can take time to find the sun in your day!

No comments: