Monday, July 12, 2010

Shock!

I am facing a day of disbelief... how is it that one day you're in high school, the next day you get married and have kids the next and in what feels like a blink your little girl is going to girl's camp?!?! I don't get it...

We spent Saturday getting her all the supplies that she needed for the week- including new clothes because she is growing- YAY!! Finished the day with a cute new haircut that makes her look way older than I am ready for. I know that this is how it's supposed to be, but can it slow down a little?

So back to today... we start the day with a dual meet, where she does great! Then we hurried home, made her lunch, loaded all her stuff in the car and headed to Church to drop her with the other girls. Lots of other girls... She is the youngest in our ward going and is sooo excited. Her leader gets there, we load her stuff in her car and I ask if she wants me to hang out or if she's ok. She's says "I got this mom", and gives me a hug, with an "I Love You" and then she is off with the other girls.

I only hope that camp is ready for her! I can't wait to hear all of her adventures...

1 comment:

homeschooling Mama said...

That's not possible!!!! I am in disbelief! Crazy!! Hope she has a great time!